State University of Telecommunications
The State University of Telecommunications is a multi-profile higher school.
Full time and distance learning is available
The period of studies
– 4 years (Bachelor’s degree)
– 5 years (Specialist’s degree)
– 5.5 years (Master’s degree)
– + 3 years (Post-graduation course)
The language of teaching: Ukrainian/Russian.
The foreign citizens can have study only full-time.
The tuition fees for students training for 2010-2011 academic year:
– 2900 USD (Bachelor’s degree tuition fee only)
– 3500 USD (Specialist’s degree only)
– 3700 USD (Master’s degree tuition fee only)
– 4000 USD (Post-graduation course tuition fee only)
The hostel accommodation: 450 USD per year.
To start your training and become a student of the State University of Information and Communication Technologies you should write an application and deliver to the Star Education Consultant’s office:
– Certificate of completed secondary (higher) education with grades in subjects
– Medical certificate including AIDS test
– Copy of birth certificate
– Medical assurance
– 8 photos (4×6 cm).
When entering the University, results of rating are taking into consideration.
The period of entering
– From 15th June to 15th November
The University is a multi-profile higher school which includes some special institutes and faculties, namely:
|Teaching staff||>400 (49 PhD’s, professor and 319 candidates of sciences)|
Institute of Information Security
– Institute of Telecommunication and Informatization
– Institute of Social Technologies
– Institute of Part-time and Distance Studies
– Institute of Post-education
– Faculty of Information Technologies
– Faculty of Data Security
– Faculty of Telecommunications
– Faculty of Management